A Real Treat from EA Mobile. A breath taking racing game. Just made for
the ones who love to be friends with speed. But just these guys kept it shabby
for us by making the game work on Galaxy Y.
• Test your racing prowess on a 16 car grid against highly skilled AI drivers.
• Select from 30 officially licensed cars including the 2010 Ford Shelby Mustang GT500, 2010 Nissan GT-R (R35), 2012 McLaren MP4-12C, and more!
• Work your way from rookie to pro in a robust Career Mode, offering 10 hours of racing enjoyment. Jump into a Quick Race for instant fun – or race against the clock in Time Trial Mode.
• Race in 15 beautiful locations, with 40 miles of highly detailed race tracks, speedways and city circuits – including twilight and night races.
• Touch or tilt to steer, as you experience state-of-the-art handling with customizable options that tailor to your personal driving style.
1) Root your Galaxy Y (or equivalent QVGA device). If you haven't then visit here
For those who don't know whats rooting click here - HERE
2) Download and Install Chainfire3D (Wont work if the phones not Rooted)
Link - HERE
3) Download Chainfire3D plugins
Link - HERE
4) Unzip the Plug-ins.zip archive in the SD card
5) Open Chainfire3D and click on 'Install Plugin'
6) The app will search for the plugins in the phone and prompt about them on the screen
7) Install all the plugins namely - libGLEMU_NVIDIA, libGLEMU_POWERVR and libGLEMU_QUALCOMM
8) Download the APK and the DATA
APK Link -
DATA Link -
Data has been re-uploaded to 15 different sites. Just click on the above data link to download from those sites.
9) Install the game and press 'Done'
10) Download and Install 'Titanium Backup'
11) Download Real Racing 2 backup file from here - LINK
This will contain files inside named ------
12) Now place these files in your SD card in /TitaniumBackup
13) Open Titanium Backup and select 'Backup/Restore'
14) After opening 'Backup/Restore' find 'Real Racing 2' in the App list and after finding click on it.
15) There will be a window which will be asking you different options, just click 'Backup' on it
16) Copy the DATA folder named 'com.ea.game.realracing2_row' to Android/data/*HERE*
17) Open Chainfire3D and and open 'Default OpenGL Settings' and tick ✔ 'Reduce Texture Quality' and also tick ✔ 'Reduce Texture Size' and open 'Use Plugin' (Just Below the 'Reduce Texture Quality' tab) and select 'QUALCOMM'
18) Minimize Chainfire3D
19) Open the game
20) (The most important step) Enjoy the game!