the games being bad in graphics ask for your brains.
Means, they require patience and brain power.
Here is an Emulator for GBA (Game Boy Advance).
Specially for Galaxy Y users. (Will work on others too)
1) Download this file - LINK
2) You will notice that it contains 2 files, namely 'GAMEBOID.APK.TECHTON.apk' and 'gba_bios.bin'
3) Now place 2 files in the SD card these wherever you like.
4) Install the 'GAMEBOID.APK.TECHTON.apk' file.
5) As soon as the emulator starts, it will ask for the BIOS file.
6) Now for locating it, press 'Browse' from the options.
7) Now locate the BIOS file, and select it.
8) There will be a window which will display the files of the SD card. Now select your GBA Rom (GBA games) from here. It will start automatically.
Get GBA ROMS for free here - http://romhustler.net/
Video Tutorial -